World Breastfeeding Week
5 DOS For A Plentiful Milk Supply:
1. Surround yourself with a support team that knows about breastfeeding - family, friends, professionals.
2. Learn the 5 basic positions and how to get a good latch.
3. Feed on cue - baby will tell you when they are hungry so let them be the boss!
4. Let baby fall asleep at the breast.
5. Stay hydrated.
1. Feed on a schedule (unless medically indicated).
2. Limit baby’s duration at the breast and frequency at the breast.
3. Don’t supplement (unless medically necessary).
4. Sleep train - this can reduce milk supply.
5. Worry! (Or rather, DO have faith in your body and your baby).